Dhi is a Sanskrit word that embodies the concepts of understanding, design, imagination and intellect.
In every project Dhi undertakes, it uses this concept to ensure sustainable and necessary strategies are taken to research or implement solutions to challenges faced by vulnerable populations.
Dhi provides research consulting and communication and special skills training for Universities, Non-Governmental, Not for Profit and Private Organisations. Dhi focuses on vulnerable and marginalised populations, disaster medicine, HIV/AIDS and refugee and migrant health. Dhi is run by Dr Veena Pillai, a medical doctor and researcher based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Research Project Implementation
- Program or Service Implementation
- Research Staff Training
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- IRB Application
- Report Writing
Gender Based Violence
- Responding to SGBV: training NGO workers
- Medical Ethics
- Ethics and NGOs: How it needs to be applied on a daily basis
- Global Health Research Ethics
- Conducting Qualitative Interviews and Focus Group Discussions Effectively